Monday, October 4, 2010

One month to go!

Yep, that's right, only one more month until Avery's due date! October seriously snuck up on me! I am so excited to see my beautiful babies face, not to mention dressing her in all the little itty bitty clothes. I hear of mother's doing their "nesting" and I am about half way there. Her room is still not finished, as in decorated, but her closets and drawers are organized and her laundry is done. I haven't cared much about cleaning the rest of the house, other than getting all the closets organized. go figure. I guess it's because I made my mom and Todd promise me that they would make sure the house was spotless when I got home from the hospital ;) So I haven't been too stressed. Also, I have zero energy to do anything. Cleaning the bathrooms sounds like a miserable thing to waste what little energy I have . I’d rather be shopping!

No comments: