Tuesday, June 15, 2010

finally!

So as of yesterday 6/14/10 I felt the baby move, and I knew it was the baby! It is so hard to describe how it feels so here is what I told Todd:
feels like being poked in the uterus- lol
feels like a random heartbeat or gas bubble
feels like hunger pains
and..
feels like a muscle twitch that you can't get rid of

at 4:45 am baby was moving like crazy.. it was exciting and annoying at the same time. This is something that is going to be getting harder and harder to get used to but I LOVE IT!

PS
we find out what the sex is on the 22nd! super excited!!

3 comments:

*Kalissa & Keezer* said...

I can't wait to find out what your having so i can immediately go and buy you something cute for the lil guy/gal!! :) everytime I pass the baby section I really wish i could buy something lol...i may just cave in and buy yellow lol!!

The 6 of us said...

I still can't believe you're PREGNANT!! It seems more real now, huh?! How bout this: the first time I felt Tays kick was during my "teen mom keyboarding class" haha!! you should keep a journal of the baby experience. They made us do it at the school and it was good to get all my feelings out on paper. Sounds dorky but it really works. Luv ya!

Kolbi Young said...

Just heard you were having a girl!!! Congrats, I am so excited for you! Oh the fun you'll have shopping :)