Monday, March 21, 2011

I gotta get this off my chest!

So for the last few months, when people see my baby, they always say " oh how chunky" or "aren't you a chubby girl" or something to that effect.
I am starting to think it is all my fault. My mom says " your milk is like cream" what the H E double hockey sticks am I supposed to do about that? I figure the whiter the milk the better for a baby. But maybe I am wrong. Is what I put in my body IE cake, candy and cheeseburgers (I don't eat like that every day, but don't deprive myself either) making my baby obese? Am I supposed to eat like a rabbit and only take in 1000 calories a day? thus giving her milk that looks like water and possibly make her loose weight? I am so confused.
However, if anyone calls my daughter fat one more time they are going to get it.
That is all.

3 comments:

Kolbi Young said...

We like chunky/sqishy babies at our house! I'd much rather have them be that way, than worrying about them growing and thriving. Keep the cream coming - she's one lucky and beautiful girl ;)

Ashley Jorgensen said...

Babies are supposed to be chubby and fat. Don't let it get you down, you are doing what is best for your kiddo and that is all you need to worry about.

Kelli said...

my mom always told me i had cream instead of milk. grey was super chubby and i loved it. you are doing nothing wrong. keep eating those hamburgers and shakes!