Sunday, February 20, 2011

Family Pictures

Last Sunday we went to the state capitol to get our family pictures done.
(I was surprised that they were open to the public on Sunday!)
I hadn't been there since Riverton High School Junior Prom 2000. It was a blast from the past. Especially getting pictures on the stairs. Seems like yesterday that we were all huddling in for the whole prom photo. I could pick out exactly where I was standing and peeking through everyone taller than me.. and now I have Cyndi Lauper's "Time after Time" playing in my head..



Here are a few of the proofs we were given. I love the one of my little family, minus my boob hanging out LOL.


But the one of the whole famdamnily makes me laugh so hard. If you can zoom in.. look at all the kids.. oh man its pretty hilarious. I sure hope there is at least one better picture of them out there! LOL





It was fun to see McKell and Avery next to each other. It is so amazing how they are a day apart and so different. And little teeny tiny Parker who is 2 months younger than the girls.

Good times!

No comments: