Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Fabulous Five (things about me)

5 things I was doing five years ago.
1- binge drinking.. give me a break I had just turned 21. We used to go to this club called naked and on Wednesdays or Thursdays (I cant remember the night, must have drank away those brain cells ha ha ) it was .50 beer night. Needless to say I got the beer gut!
2- Working out almost every night.. gotta get rid of the newly aquired beer gut
3- Always hanging out with my friends I met at the Contacts. Amber, Chelsea, Levi and Plaid.. haha
4- Drinking
5- babysitting my nephews.

5 things on my to do list.
1- Save extra Christmas money- gotta buy a house!
2- clean my bathroom
3- finish christmas shoping
4- Laundry
5- making Todd dinner

5 snacks I like
1- Candy, any kind as long as its the real stuff.. none of that sugar free nonsnse!
2- Cereal.. thank Contacts for that one
3- Real soda, like orange or cream soda.. not diet.
4- Ice cream
5- some sort of baked good or pastery

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire
1- Buy a home
2- buy 2 new cars
3- pay off my 4 wheeler and credit card debt
4- start a family.. I need a Toddney or a Brodd in my life soon!:)
5- Travel (before the kids hopefully.. )

5 Places I have lived
1- South Jordan
2- Riverton
3- Holliday
4- South Salt Lake
5- West Jordan

5 Jobs I have had
1- Softball field snack bar attendant.
2- Petersons Marketplace, bakery tech.
3- 1800 contacts
4- Supercuts
5- Fantastic Sams

Tag.. you are it!

No comments: